South America Software Development
Belatrix is headquartered in Mendoza, Argentina – a region on the foothills of The Andes mountain range, and often called the Napa Valley of Argentina given a flourishing Argentine wine industry. The area serves as a great Nearshore / South America outsourcing option, especially for companies seeking to maximize their software development needs in an Agile development environment.
As the leading outsourcing company from South America, Belatrix combines the best of software quality standards along with an Agile approach, and is certified at CMMi Level 3 (as of 2013). The company invests heavily in Agile training. More than 20% of its workforce are certified SCRUM Masters.
Belatrix's software development centers include:
- Region: Mendoza, Argentina has been Belatrix’s base of operations since the company started in 1993. Aside from its rich wine and tourism industries, Mendoza is emerging on the world stage as a vibrant Nearshore / South America outsourcing destination for software services. Driving this are access to talented software engineers and the quality of Mendoza’s educational system, and the government’s commitment to supporting technology services as a part of overall economic growth.
- Talent: Mendoza’s universities produce world-class software engineering talent. The region offers great opportunity to local residents interested in technology services as well as talented engineers from larger cities, such as Buenos Aires, in search of lower cost of living and better lifestyle options.
- Centers: Today, we have two locations within Mendoza, Chacras de Coria and our newly opened Downtown center. Each is state-of-the art for Agile software services. The centers also include training facilities, a major part of Belatrix’s commitment to ensuring engineers grow professionally and are able to provide clients the latest in software services. This includes communications and security protocols to ensure high standard software development, real-time client communication, and adherence to strict security protocols.
- Timezone: 1 hour ahead of US EST.
- Region: Situated in Lima’s energetic San Isidro district, Lima is our newest development center. With a population of 30 million, Peru is the fourth largest country in South America. It is fast emerging as yet another attractive Nearshore / South America outsourcing center. The country has been heavily focused on expanding education, public safety and economic stability and has a free trade agreement with the US. Lima itself has a population of 8.5 million. It’s known as a very cosmopolitan city. The government is extremely invested in making it easy to do business in Lima.
- Talent: Belatrix’s leadership works with the region to ensure that Belatrix is attracting the best and brightest of Lima’s software engineers. We are confident that our newest site therefore offers Belatrix's clients lots of additional opportunity to extend their software development activities in South America. As with our other sites, training is central to our focus. This ensures that when you work with Belatrix regardless of location, you have access to consistent and exceptionally high standards of work.
- Centers: As with our development centers in Argentina, our Lima facilities has state-of-the-art technology services infrastructure. This includes communications and security protocols to ensure high standard software development, real-time client communication, and adherence to strict security protocols.
- Timezone: Same as US CST.
Want to learn more about Nearshore Outsourcing? Download our Nearshore Outsourcing vs. Offshore Outsourcing Infographic comparing the pros and cons of each outsourcing approach.