Outsourcing Success Stories
Whitepaper: Achieving CMMI™ level 2 maturity using SCRUM agile methodology
Belatrix's goal was to place the company in a highly competitive area where the international market demands for software products is high and very demanding, requiring short development cycles, with immediate results, and rapid adaptability to ever changing requirements, but without ignoring quality assurance, internationally recognized and assessed. High flexibility, reducing to almost nonexistent deviations is provided by the SCRUM agile methodology, and CMMI™ was chosen as the quality model to provide and assess the quality of the product developed and the processes involved in its development.
Whitepaper: Agile Software Testing
The testing phase of software development sometimes gets the short shrift from developers and IT managers. Yet testing is the only way to determine whether an application will function properly at deployment. Without an effective testing strategy, companies sometimes blindly take on significant risks that go well beyond simply having poor functioning software. Organizational ramifications can be fierce, including the risk of:
Whitepaper: Testing Automation in Context
Automation promises to find more defects with less effort. However, it isn't a substitute for the human capacity to design and execute a well thought out, high quality process.
Whitepaper: Functional Testing Best Practices
The testing phase of software development often gets the short shrift by developers and IT managers. Yet testing is the only way to determine whether an application will function properly before it is deployed. In this whitepaper we offer an overview of the whys and hows of our software testing approach.
Whitepaper: Cloud Testing Best Practices
In this white paper we will discuss some of the best practices applied at Belatrix when developing and performing Quality Assurance on Applications using the Cloud.
Whitepaper: Mobile Testing Best Practices
Software testing of mobile applications uses a lot of the same QA & Testing practices typically used for other software applications. However, there are important distinctions that can define how successful the mobile application is ultimately. This white paper discusses some of best practices in developing and performing Quality Assurance on Mobile Applications and outlines strategies for addressing specific aspects of the testing process....
- Video Case Study: From Waterfall to Agile
- Case Study: Advanced Java SOA Solution for European TelCo
- Case Study: Multi Level Marketing Solution using Java™
- VoiceXML Development Environment
- Robust .NET Architecture
- Mobile (PDA & Cell) Development
- Desarrollo de Aplicaciones Móviles
- Success Case: Performance Metrics
- Success Case: Automated Testing
- Success Case: Stress Testing Web Application
- Success Case: Load Testing a Desktop Application
- Case Study: Custom Commissions System for a Large German Direct Sales Company.
- Case Study: From Manual Testing to Automated Testing
- Outsourcing Success Stories
- Programmer Staff Augmentation
- Custom Commissions System
- Automated Testing