Software Development in Argentina and Perú
Since Argentina and Perú are just a few time zones different from North America and Europe, communication is much easier. The similarities between Latin American culture/accent and other Western cultures/accents help our team to work seamlessly with your team.Belatrix Software Factory has its nearshore software development centers in Mendoza, Argentina and Lima, Perú. Argentina has become a growing destination for off-shore and Nearshore outsourcing as it has several privileges when compared to offshore outsourcing traditional countries.
More benefits of outsourcing software to Latin America are:
- Closer time-zone: being nearshore, we are only 1 hour ahead of the US East Coast and only 5 hours behind Central Europe.
- Regional political stability: there have been no major wars or terrorist attacks in decades.
- Cultural similarities: the Western culture has an affinity with the cultures of Europe and the US.
- Enjoyable environment: Mendoza is a plesant place to travel to.
- Low employee turn-over: our turn-over rate is less than 4% annually.
- Abundant talent: we can pick the best of the best.
- Educational excellence: Argentina invests more in education per capita than almost any other developing country.
- Accessibility: it only takes a few hours to get to our offices.
While considering Latin America as your outsourcing destination also consider that you’ll be travelling to 2 of the most magic and attractive cities. Mendoza, Argentina at the foothills of the Andes was featured in the Financial Times as a place with an unparalleled potential for doing business and also one of the finalists in the New 7 Wonders and Top 10 Historic Cities to Visit by National Geographic Traveler Magazine. Peru, laying by the beautiful Pacific ocean is considered the New World's Food Capital and one of the strongest and more stable economies in the region.
If you would like to learn more about these advantages, we invite you to read more about Argentina's outsourcing advantages here.