Belatrix was recently included in a great list of the top 25 custom software development companies by digital marketing specialist Ankit Thakor. Belatrix has also been described as a “new age service provider” by the esteemed analyst company, Horses for Sources, as well as being featured and highlighted by firms ranging from Forrester Research to Frost & Sullivan.
So what makes us different? I thought this would be a perfect time to reflect on what we see as our key differentiation in the technology services market:
- Our Agile development expertise. Belatrix is unique in the world of technology services in that more than 20% of employees are Certified Scrum Masters (CSMs) and everyone in the company is trained in Agile (including those in non-developer functions, such as our commercial areas).
- Our flexible engagement models. We customize our engagement models to address the specific needs of our clients and their innovation agendas. We can work with customers in models from where we have the responsibility for the day-to-day design, architecture and development of the software products, to where we are an extension to the client’s team, to providing specific technical expertise.
- Our team and our talent. We provide employees more than 120 hours of formal training per year on average, as well as having more informal sessions. This means we stay at the forefront of rapid changes in technology and business. This investment also contributes to our attrition rate (less than 12%) being one of the lowest in the industry. Meanwhile we have strong ties with leading universities throughout Latin America, meaning we can hire the best young individuals.
- Our nearshore locations. With development centers in Mendoza and Buenos Aires in Argentina, as well as Lima, Perú, there is a time zone overlap with our customers in the US and Canada which makes communication and collaboration easy. This makes it easy for our clients to work with us, particularly when using Agile.
- Our proven project governance. A clear and battle-tested project governance process means projects stay on track, and any potential risks are identified early so they can be discussed and solved. This project governance ensures there is the discipline and rigor required for business-critical projects.
To give an example of this differentiation in action, I recommend reviewing our recently published case study on PURE Insurance. The case study highlights how PURE shifted to using Agile methodologies with Belatrix’s help, and how this resulted in them becoming a faster, more nimble company which has grown 40% year-on-year over the past decade.
So if you’re looking for a software or mobile application development company to help you reach your business goals, contact us today.