Belatrix partners with its clients to help them achieve their innovation agendas. Whether it’s supporting companies with their new product development efforts or extending the features and functionality of their existing software products, Belatrix offers a variety of engagement models designed to address and complement the specific needs of its client partners.
Specific engagement models include:
- Belatrix is the software engineering lab
For companies who do not want to allocate their organizational resources to managing the full scale operations of an R&D/ software development division, Belatrix takes on the role of that division. In tight alignment with our client partner, Belatrix takes on the day-to-day responsibility for the design, architecture, development and testing effort of the company’s products. The client can focus on other priorities, trusting Belatrix to identify, allocate, and manage the project team resources and meet defined project objectives. A designated Scrum Master and Belatrix’s Project Governance ensure successful outsourcing of the R&D lab.
- Belatrix complements the client’s innovation lab
For companies, that have aggressive new product development cycles as well as continuing development of existing products, Belatrix extends the capability of the company’s internal development function. Belatrix may be asked to take on full responsibility for a project or group of projects. All projects are tightly integrated with the goals and metrics of the client, and overseen by Belatrix’s Project Governance. The team(s) operate as an extension of the client’s business, usually utilizing the leadership of a Scrum Master.
- Belatrix adds specific technology talent
To support our clients’ innovation efforts and fill a specific area of technical need, Belatrix may be asked to provide specific technical expertise. Clients sometimes encounter difficulty recruiting engineering talent in their specific geographic region. Belatrix engineers can collaborate with the clients’ teams working seamlessly along with the clients’ internal team. For example, clients may opt to bring in Belatrix’s testing engineers to support their Agile development goals. Projects can vary in scope and sometimes include one or more Scrum Masters.
- Collaborating with an innovation partner like Belatrix Software:
- Expands ability of your firm’s internal resources to focus on other innovation projects.
- Opens your firm up to other markets for high quality engineering talent.
- Enables financial flexibility to scale up and ramp up on demand.
- Belatrix’s Project Governance ensures that project goals are being met. Any potential impediments are identified quickly and addressed to ensure the project meets its goals.
Contact us to learn more about how Belatrix Software partners with its clients to accelerate their innovation efforts.