The company has set a program of specialized talks to be presented in the coming days in different universities of Peru, covering topics from software quality assurance to iOS development.
Belatrix, a leader in the software product development and innovation field, has published a program track featuring the talks and technical conferences the company will be attending in Peru in the coming months. These talks include specialized software technology, application platforms, software quality assurance, and agile methodology. The company’s goal is to provide its knowledge to the Peruvian development community and strengthen its ties throughout the region. Belatrix is investing in its employees and the global community through ongoing training, continuing education, and outreach in the community.
“In Belatrix we always make a huge effort on promoting and maintaining constant updates for all of our experts in software development and innovation. This is why many colleges and universities consider our company attractive and invite us to participate in events and conferences,” states Stefania Miro Quesada, Human Resources coordinator based in Lima, Peru. The colleges and universities present a healthy learning environment looking for this kind of knowledge sharing. As Belatrix finds audiences eager for knowledge, it is happy to present classes, talks, and workshops that strengthen the Peruvian tech community as a whole. The company sets itself up as a thought leader and invites the contributions of everyone working in the field.
Belatrix is starting out with an opening talk in the same space reserved for one of the most important technology events of Peru, Infosoft 2014. This space is organized by the Faculty of Engineering of the Pontifical Catholic University of Peru. Belatrix participates in this conference as a main sponsor. The following calendar shows when Belatrix has talks, where the talks are being held, and other information about the expert information this company is sharing throughout the rest of the year. Topics from software quality assurance to iOS development are covered.
Dates and Places:
- September 25th – Agile distributed teams in large Enterprises – Infosoft 2014, Pontifical Catholic University of Peru – Lima
- October 10th – Test Automation in the Process of Software Quality Assurance – San Pablo Catholic University – Arequipa
- October 11th – Test Automation in the Process of Software Quality Assurance – Santa Maria Catholic University – Arequipa
- October 11th – Trends in software development for the coming years – Continental College – Huancayo
- October 16th – Introduction to Android development – XVII International Congress of Engineering, San Martin de Porres University – Lima
- October 20th – Trends in software development for the coming years – Business Tech 2014, South Scientific University – Lima
- October 22th – OS 8 – Business Tech 2014, South Scientific University – Lima
- November 15th – Web Services – FESOLI 2014 – Lima
- November 20th – Scrum Methodology – II International Congress of Systems Engineering, Autonomous University – Lima
About Belatrix Software
Belatrix Software helps companies thrive in the digital world. Organizations partner with Belatrix to turn ideas into high quality, innovative software based on highly-tuned Agile development processes. Customers use Belatrix's digital transformation services to create best-in-class software products, lower time to market, and gain competitive edge. Belatrix's dedicated labs, focusing on UX, continuous delivery, mobile, DevOps, and QA automation, help organizations become digital leaders.
Belatrix's clients include both established Fortune level and emerging, venture backed firms. Some of the firm's clients include Disney, Adobe, AOL, PwC, and Shutterfly. Belatrix is a South American company with offices in Florida, New York, San Francisco, Barcelona, Mendoza, Buenos Aires, Bogotá and Lima