In this webinar, Belatrix user experience (UX) expert Barbara Lipinski, will outline the design principles underlying UX. This webinar is vital viewing for anyone who’s day-to-day job involves UX, and is trying to create a powerful UX for their product.
We will define the difference between UX and graphic design, as well as examine how they are related. In addition we will also explore:
- Difference between art and design
- Similarities between projectual process and the UX process, and the importance of the user in graphic design
- Image-based versus text-based design
- Typographical principles and paragraph
- Concept and consistency of good design
- Color theory, balance and weight
You can follow the build-up, as well as the live webinar, on Twitter with the hashtag #BestUX2016
Make sure to also check out our other UX webinars, for example on the tactics you can use to successfully scope and estimate your UX project.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Barbara Lipinski – UX Designer
Barbara has an Industrial Design degree and she has a wide experience in UX Design acquired through five years working in several projects at Belatrix and more than 8 years in the Graphic design area. She has been envolved in multiple projects working in several teams with people from all parts of the world using agile methodologies and participating as different roles in the UX process including designing workflows, interaction, mockups, prototypes and visual design.