User experience (UX) design, is a set of methods that aim to create enjoyable and meaningful user experiences. It is a top priority for companies who are developing user centered approaches and who want to be successful at anticipating and meeting the needs of increasingly demanding customers.
The field of UX design is fascinating and complex; it includes research, data analysis, branding and visual perception. In order to understand its scope, it’s important to examine how it can be integrated with other areas of an organization, what are its main practices, what does it offer to customers and how it is evolving according to the current business and technology landscape.
In this webinar, we will be joined by Alejandra Rodriguez from Belatrix’s marketing team, and Viviana Benavides, one of Belatrix’s UX experts. We will discuss:
- What is the role of UX design in the software development lifecycle
- How to choose the right UX techniques according to the needs of your project
- The importance of creating omnichannel experiences
- The role of psychology and visual interaction in UX
- The key UX trends for 2018